Earlier in my pregnancy, I'd been eyeing the Kate Spade NY baby bags. At $300+ I just couldn't bring myself to splurge on one. But at 75% off, I could totally justify a Kate Spade NY baby bag (cubes couldn't, but he probably won't be the one toting it). What bag did I fall in love with? The black nylon randi baby bag.
From Kate Spade's website:
"this sporty-chic nylon baby bag is ideal for moms on the go. it features a waterproof lining for fuss-free cleaning, a changing pad, side pockets for toting bottles and a removable pacifier pouch. the generous capacity means that there's plenty of space for some of mom's must-haves, too"
- nylon with black crinkled patent cowhide trim
- interior changing pad, bottle pockets, exterior back pocket, and pacifier pouch
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware
- custom woven cream/black splodge dot nassimi lining
- ksny blind embossed signature leather license plate
- adjustable drop length: 12" to 18"
- style # pxru1941
- 4.8"h x 12.9"w x 6.8"d
Did you get in on the Kate Spade sample sale? What did you buy?