Fourth of July has always been a special holiday for me. It marked the official start of summer (where alternately Labor Day marked its official end). Whatever this holiday means to you, please be safe firing off fireworks or lighting sparklers. The brush in California is very dry and no one wants to spend their holiday watching their house burn down.
If you're spending the Fourth of July with kids, here's a round up of some of my favorite July Fourth inspired activities:
- DIY Star Pinatas from Studio DIY
- Fourth of July Bike Decorations by Carla on Classic Play
- Firework Tablecloth from Pars Caeli
- Star Streamers from Studio DIY
- DIY Edible Pinwheels from Studio DIY
(I may be a little obsessed with Studio DIY.)
Enjoy your day of rest!
Credits: All layouts designed by and images taken by Eden Hensley Silverstein for The Road to the Good Life.