In 2014, I decided I wanted to share my skills with others. I taught a Digital Marketing class at General Assembly and then spoke at Alt Summit in January 2015 and co-taught an Instagram workshop at Makeshift Society SF that March.
This April 2016, I'm speaking to another community of creatives at Snap! in Salt Lake City.
Make plans to stop by my roundtable in Ballroom B Friday April 15, 2016. Roundtables are 45 minutes and will be given twice, first at 1pm and then again at 1:45pm.
Whether you're just starting out or have been blogging or marketing online for awhile you won't want to miss my roundtable:
Moving from Popularity to Profitability:
Your Primer for Actionable Social Media Analytics.
We all love seeing our community and our "likes" grow. But are we attracting the right community--brands who want us to create content for them; fans who will purchase our projects, printables, or eBooks? In this session, learn how to use analytics to track content from your favorite social media platforms to your site to discover where your time is best spent. You'll leave with a template you can use for any project and across social media."
Making the Most Of Attending or Speaking at Snap!
Attending a blogging conference can be overwhelming--whether it's your first or fifth time. To ensure you meet the goals you set when you signed up for Snap!, write them down, then look which session or sessions and people (speakers or brands) who can help you achieve those goals.
These four posts will help you determine how to reach out to speakers or brands before the conference, network while you're at the conference, and chose a wardrobe that fits your brand.
- Put Your Best Foot Forward Online (Four Things to Do 30 Days or Less from a Conference)
- Maximize the Return on Your Conference Investment
- Choose Your Wardrobe for a Blogging Conference
- Network with Bloggers
Getting to Know Me
Interested in connecting with me at Snap!? Or learning a little more about me?
I've gathered some posts about my blogging process as well as topics that matter to me: an appreciation for local, in season food and raising a daughter who also shares that appreciation, working with my daughter, and bringing family and friends together over food near effortlessly and without stress.
How I Blog
- What I Learned from my First Five Hundred Posts
- Why I Stopped Focusing on Pageviews
- How I Started Measuring Progress Towards My Goals - September, October, and November.
What Matters to Me
- Three Tips for Working with Your Kids
- Three Ways to Develop an Appreciation for In Season, Local Ingredients
- Eight Tips for Raising a Foodie
- Five Tips for Dining Out with Young Kids at a Michelin Star Restaurant
- My Secret to a Stress-Free Holiday Celebration with Family
Hope to see you at Snap!